Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Valentine's Day DIY Hearts Decoration

This Valentine's time of the year I'm not gonna celebrate it with any significant one. Sooo, I will cheer up myself by decorating my bedroom with little hearts. :) 

 

This is super easy and fast, I gotta say that you can do it under 30 mins. All I used for this are from old decoration stuff and used paper. The money I spent for this, was cheaper than a cup of boba haha.

Okay so let's start!

1. All you need.
 -Used paper, you can decide your own color scheme.
(I'm not a big fan of pink so I decided to have blue and brown to create a modern rustic feeling.)
-String, to attach the hearts
-Scissors (pen knife would be better)
-Ruller
-Stapler
-Christmas light (perfect timing to reuse it right!)


little secret : i got this blue paper from the inside part of an envelope!

2.  Measure for about 1/2inch and cut!


3. Cut the blue ones longer than the brown ones
(if you want to have the blue to be outer part of the heart)


4. Hold together with an order of brown - blue - blue - brown
(if you want to have the blue to be outer part of the heart)


5. Fold every single piece of paper together


6. Then staple them!


7. Attach all the hearts to the light with a string
 


8. VOILA! 
There, you have the easiest and prettiest DIY bedhead design



"People think being alone makes me lonely,
but being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment